6

Baby is this Real?

Posted by Opus Dei on 7:55 PM

OK! So a couple of things, ShoutOuts to JusFocuz for actually staying “focused” and keeping us alive via Posts. Ive been MIA due to my late night word tussles with young ladies, (which is another story within itself to be mentioned somewhere down the road in a Post Rant), the start of my internship which is exhausting and time consuming although yes its exciting, cool and “Dope”(im very anti-dope right now becuz it used to in fact be a Dope word until everyone whored it out and made it similar to “swag” in my opion we just auto-tuned that one didn’t we? No shots Ron Browz I mean no harm but I digress) Honestly my homegurl put me onto this video and it forever changed my life…Prolly the best two minutes ive spent in 09’.

Things to make mention of:

1) How many times you hear “Baby”

2) Next time you think your relationship is strong question if yall can handle this

3) SMH Only in America I swear… what pertinence does it have to this …none but it fit

4) If you have like a super sensitive , or weak stomach just don’t watch its like Real Bad Micheal Jackson © GayFish



6 Comments


lmaooo this is pretty funny but the guy could've been a better actor, it's obviously staged lol


And I agree about the word "dope"!!


that shyt was nasty lmao... i dont kno how staged it was... i mean, thats a lot of fukn puke


Naw that wasnt staged cuz honestly could u throw up that much on purpose , naw he was grossed the fuck out but through all of that he still called her BABY like WTF!!!!


yeah that last puke came after talkin, he wasnt holding it in or anything...it looks pretty real even though the dialogue in the beginning is a bit "dubious"


I guess you didn't catch that the video was edited. Noticing the cut alone makes it obvious that it's staged. 1:18ish, right before he vomits, after that he has problems speaking before he vomits again.

But I mean besides that I'd like to believe that no one is THAT fucking disgusting. Like that's not even her ex, it's her boyfriend. Lol yeah, okay.

Post a Comment

Comment here

Statcounter

Copyright © 2009 View Roof All rights reserved. Theme edited by Jusfocuz. | Bloggerized for Every1cool.