6

Riding Dirty

Posted by Opus Dei on 12:37 AM in

I remember that when i was a soph in HS we had this student parking lot, and I was soooo convinced that i would get my license and be swinging up in the lot wit a Bacon Egg and Cheese in one Hand. As soon as I could i went to take that lil test, my moms even let me drive home from the DMV when i got my permit . But the day when i got a chance for a car it never came my sis was gonna give me hers but 3 months before the great takeova some jackass didnt stop at the light and rear ended and totaled MY car. so with all this hurt I gotta have a special car when i finally do get it and it has to describe all of my sentiments to a "T" and this...this is something i like a lot

6 Comments


lmaooo... does it come with a ladder tho, Kwams?


he can just step up on your shoulders and hop in the whip.


exactly then kick u down and reverse my car and Tea Bag u wit it


lmao

prettyyyyy effing gross tho.


lmao hey u asked for it


yeahhhh marie gettn t-baggedddd

Post a Comment

Comment here

Statcounter

Copyright © 2009 View Roof All rights reserved. Theme edited by Jusfocuz. | Bloggerized for Every1cool.