1

Oh Yeahhh, Jessica Biel is Her Name

Posted by jusfocuz on 1:20 PM

I had forgotten about this chick for a while. I thought she was hot back in the days, in 7th heaven.. I knew she'd turn out to be a hottie stripping on a pole one day, i just knew it.  Whether it be for her own pleasure or for that of a wider audience watching a movie. Though she has had her bad days (below), I have steadily become a fan of her sexy.

I was shocked when I came across this vid, courtesy of @heffabella. Looks like she has a bit too much talent working the pole, might suggest a secret hobby of hers. I have yet to go to a strip club, but imagine going to one and seeing her on stage. lmao. All i know is I spotted her all the way back in 1996 and then her performance in that Chuck n Larry movie solidified my expectations of one day seeing her on a pole.


1 Comments


Yiu aint been to the titty bar yet!!!! ...must go...just bcuz

Post a Comment

Comment here

Statcounter

Copyright © 2009 View Roof All rights reserved. Theme edited by Jusfocuz. | Bloggerized for Every1cool.