1

Ok now, let me introduce myself

Posted by jusfocuz on 9:51 PM in
Now that I've got everyone to get this blog started, its time for my formal introduction. Oh yeah, first thing is a special shout out to RobbyRav for pointing out to Opus Dei that he needed to go to blogger.com to start his post. lol! Small but important advice.

I'm Michael, better known as jusfocuz on the interwebs for quite a while now. It all started with Twitter, which showed me the potential in putting together the right variables to yield an entertaining blog, and if you don't end up liking it, who cares. We sure dont.

To summarize how I view my fellow bloggers, we have KJ, boy genius, whom will forever look like Fabolous to me, Kwame whom I'm not sure how tall he is but I get the feeling he could run real fast, and Rob whom for some reason I always picture being crippled? I dont know.

I'll be posting from my iPhone, meaning that you'll catch my random thoughts as they arrive and get to see a little bit of what I go through. I tend to meet a lot of ... interesting individuals, mainly females.. oh boy. You'll get plenty of sarcasm, randomness, humor, and watever else i feel is necessary to express myself. Oh and I think about 70% of humans on this Earth are borderline retarded, and this is from experience in retail and being a very social dude.

Quick random facts:
  • I'm a computer engineer major
  • I'm surrounded by super nerds at school every second I'm there
  • No longer have Soul Glo in my hair, cut it all off
  • Got some tattoos, even tho i never thought id get any
  • Many ppl think im middle eastern, but im not
  • I tend to think im the shyt.. f what u think

KJ, dont make me have to go into your post again and edit it cuz of excessive "enter" key strokes. Your post was looking all lopsided and shyt. Rob and Kwame, I'm glad we got together to start this blog, and every1 reading, get ready for some ridiculous stories.

And in case you guys forgot, i think its necessary to reemphasize:
KG in uniform

KG out of uniform

1 Comments


LMAO just peeped the "Rob's legs didnt work freshman yr" shot...SMH

Post a Comment

Comment here

Statcounter

Copyright © 2009 View Roof All rights reserved. Theme edited by Jusfocuz. | Bloggerized for Every1cool.